Thank you for visiting CPID — Your Relationship Experts.
We are a group of mental health clinicians committed to augmentation mammaire avant grossesse expertise in human relationships. We follow a highly successful method and we would like to help you on the path to a vital and fulfilling relationship with your loved ones. In addition to façons de rendre votre pénis grand Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples (EFT), we also offer Relational Psychotherapy for Individuals, Family Therapy, Psychiatric Evaluation and Neuropsychological Assessment.
Emotionally Focused Therapy
Demonstrated to have over 70% success in restoring harmony and feelings of security to couples in distress, Emotionally Focused Therapy, or EFT, has over twenty years of research documenting its effectiveness. CPID is a training and supervision center where the best and brightest couples therapists in NYC are learning to help couples get the most out of life. EFT is effective for:
- http://penisvergrossernxl.de/wie-erhalten-sie-ihren-penis-gro.html Wie erhalten Sie Ihren Penis groß Lack of sex or intimacy
- comment faire naturellement votre pénis plus grand Recovering from an affair
- xtra size pillen Negative, blaming or criticizing behaviors
- comment faire grandire son zizi Emotional shut down, withdrawal, distance
- tarif pour augmentation mammaire Deciding whether to get married
- http://straffebrust.de/brustvergrerung-in-hamburg.html brustvergrößerung in hamburg Navigating a trial separation
- http://mypenegrande.it/prezzo-falloplastica.html prezzo falloplastica LGBT issues
- http://perfekte-bruste.de/brustvergrsserung-forum-1.html brustvergrösserung forum Marriage counseling survivors
Our approach to individual psychotherapy is “bottom up.” Our experiential modality focuses on the here-and-now moments in therapy sessions in which your true relationship and emotional patterns emerge. By using the therapist-client relationship as a forum in which to explore your experience of the world, our clinicians are able to trace your emotional responses back to past trauma to help you identify the emotional logic of your current relationship strategies and develop a new, self-affirming relationship with yourself that is vital and growth-oriented. Relational Psychotherapy is effective for:
- Sexual Concerns
- Body image problems
- Somatization (storing stress in the body)
- Fragile Relationships
- Sexual Identity Issues
We also offer Parent/Child Family Therapy, Psychiatric Evaluation and Psychopharmacology, and Neuropsychological Assessment. Visit our Services page.
Training and Supervision for Clinicians
We look forward to hearing from you.