- MSW in Clinical Social Work from Fordham University
- Bachelor in Fine Art from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Postgraduate training in Relational Psychoanalysis
- Advanced training in Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples
- Level 2 Therapist in Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy
- Co-founder and Director of Communication for the New York Center for Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Co-Director of the Rowe Camp and Conference Center Labor Day Retreat for Gay Men
- Leading workshops on relationships, creativity and the psychology of money
- Adjunct Lecturer, NYU Silver School of Social Work
I believe that beyond the science and the art of mental health treatment, psychotherapy is an existential endeavor, in which people come to terms with challenges and the possibilities of being human. I believe this requires a psychotherapist to be both worldly and introspective, with both humor and compassion.
Having lived and worked in Latin America, I am fluent in Spanish and sensitive to people of diverse cultures. I bring my experience as visual artist and a corporate professional to my work with a wide range of clients. Feel free to browse my individual site.