Dr. Cercy is a distinguished clinician and nationally recognized researcher in the field of neuropsychology.
- Expert in the assessment of memory and other cognitive functions
- PhD in Clinical Psychology from Southern Illinois University
- Postdoctoral Fellowships in Clinical Neuropsychology at Beth Israel Medical Center and Memory Disorders Research at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry at the New York University School of Medicine
- Clinical and Research Neuropsychologist, Director of the Memory Disorders Clinic at the New York VA Medical Center
MY CLINICAL PRACTICE FOCUSES on the assessment of cognition across a wide range of conditions, including Alzheimer disease and other neurodegenerative disorders, stroke, epilepsy, head trauma, HIV and other infectious diseases, and autoimmune disorders. I have expertise in the assessment of adult attention–deficit hyperactivity disorder and learning disorders, and have obtained testing accommodations for affected college students planning to take the Graduate Record Examination, Law School Aptitude Test, and Medical College Admissions Test. Click here for my CV.